"Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored." --Titus 2:3-5

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Why Lilla Rose?

Okay, so last night I signed up to be a Lilla Rose Consultant. Lilla Rose is a company that sells mostly hair accessories and some jewelry. Many of you know that I have a mass of crazy hair on my head, and you usually see me with a brown rubber band trying to keep it out of my face. Well, I have finally found something to control the chaos in a pretty way--Lilla Rose's beautiful Flexi-clip! I have wasted so much money over the years buying clips and barrettes that will not hold my hair! I recently bought a package of 3 large hair clips that I was sure would fit, but now they are used for chip clips. They may not hold my hair, but they keep our chips and birdseed fresh!! I received my Flexi-clip just a few days ago, and I have fallen in love! I ordered a medium size thinking it would hold all of my hair in a ponytail, but I slightly underestimated the volume of hair I possess. However, this clip holds 1/2 my hair beautifully and comfortably! I usually don't wear my hair in a "half up" simply because me and barrettes have not been friends since junior high, but the past couple of days I have enjoyed this style again. I would love for everyone who reads this post to check out my website at: . I'll be receiving my start kit in a few days, and then I'll have some samples of the flexi-clips for you to try. I will be taking orders at my church's Women's Expo on October 1 from 10-3 (Wake Crossroads Baptist Church). I'll have my samples with me as well as the catalog for those who like to see things on paper (I'm one of those people. I love catalogs!). By the way, I will be ordering a large flexi-clip to hold my hair in a ponytail very soon! You don't have to wait until the Expo to order, though. You can contact me anytime or simply order from the website. Don't forget to check out the other items that Lilla Rose sells! I am so in love with this company!

No comments:

Post a Comment