"Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored." --Titus 2:3-5

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Children are too funny

Oh my Emily! I know better than to leave her alone, but when I found her up in my bedroom she was rubbing her hands together. I didn't notice any open drawers where she would have found my lotion (or "lotions" as she says), but her hands had a very familiar smell. Hmmm, what could it be?? My soy candle! Apparently she had rubbed her little fingers on the soy candle that is on Stephen's nightstand. There were little Emily-sized grooves in the top of the candle. I have to say I'm impressed with her ingenuity! Two year olds can be so resourceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment